A message from the Artistic Director
Hi! 2018 is starting off with a tour of our 2016 play Me and You. We will be at the following venues : on 27 February at Pierrefonds-Roxboro; on 13 March at Saint-Laurent; on 13 April at Montreal-North; and on 20 April at Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
We are so grateful to Montreal Arts Council on Tour for this opportunity.
See our tour calendar for more details.
In Vic and Flo, Victoria is forty-six and on parole after serving most of a life-sentence for murder. She’s in love with Flo, a younger ex-con who comes to stay with her in her uncle's sugar shack located in the densely forested boondocks of Quebec. But these ex-con lesbian lovers begin to feel under siege from Vic's nosy parole officer and a mysterious woman from the woods who casts an increasingly menacing shadow from Flo's past. As Vic and Flo hurtle toward their fates the buccolic narrative tapestry slowly unravels before being violently torn to shreds.
Trailers and videos:
- The Medea Effect WINS the 2012 META award for 'Best Actress' and 'Best Translation'!
- The Aeneid WINS the 2013-2014 META for 'Best Indie Production'!
- Yukonstyle nominated the 2016-2017 META for 'Best Indie Production'.
- Justin Manyfingers nominated the 2016-2017 META for 'Best Emerging Actor'.
- Me and You will tour Montreal's Maisons de la cultures this winter.
La création de cette oeuvre a été rendue possible grâce à Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec.